- RESTRUCTURING - FIRMS IN DIFFICULTYOpen or Close
Our cross-cutting approach of law and finance helps us to control every preventive proceeding (mandat ad hoc, conciliation), and every type of insolvency proceeding (sauvegarde, redressement judiciiare, liquidation).
We hence assist companies, their managers, their shareholders and other interested parties (rescuers, creditors, domestic or abroad investors) to :
- Assess the situation (strategically, financially and legally) ;
- Prepare and file the relevant proceeding ;
- Prepare the funding of the business (equity and working capital);
- Restructure the companies liabilities ;
- Submit a request to the French competent authorities (CIRI, Médiation du Crédit, Redressement productif, etc.);
- Draft, handle and follow financially and legally the restructuring operations;
- Prepare, negotiate and draft transfer/continuation plans;
- Prepare, draft and submit continuation/acquiring plans (of whole businesses, branches of business, assets or shares).
We daily work with judicial administrators, creditors representatives, liquidators, appointed judges, courts…
- COMMERCIAL LITIGATION & ARBITRATIONOpen or Close
We assist and represent our clients before national courts, arbitration schemes (ICC for frenceh and international issues), or before dedicated Administrative authorities (Autorité des marchés financiers- French stock exchange authority-, Autorité de la concurrence – competition authority, etc.).
Our main concern is to offer the best solution to companies, managers and share-holders : amicable settlements (when possible), avoiding and minimising direct harms (financial, commercial, and moral damages) and indirect ones (media effects, stock quotation, etc.).
Our main fields of expertise are :
- Commercial law ;
- Company law (including shareholders or managers conflicts, assets and liabilities guarantees) ;
- Contract and distribution law ;
- Banking and financial law ;
- Competition law (restrictive practices, dominant position, cartels, unfair competition) ;
- Insurance law (insurance and re-insurance companies, intermediaries or policyholders)
- Real estate law ;
- Transport law.
- CRIMINAL FINANCIAL LAWOpen or CloseWe assist and defend clients ahead any court proceedings, during investigations, including during custody or pre-trial hearings by an examining judge (juge d’instruction).
During trial phase, we also assist and defend our client, whether they are victimes or accused .
Our field of expertise focus on business offences, particularly on financial crimes.
- BANKING & FINANCIAL LAWSOpen or Close
We assist and provide advice to companies, and linked parties (investors in France or abroad), when analysing and implementing investments, whether in equity or working capital :
- Cash funding (short term, factoring services, letters of credits and guarantees) ;
- Securization activity ;
- Strengthening of the capital base, equity and quasi-equity (bonds with redeemable warrants, obligations, notes convertibles into shares, equity loans) ;
- Acquisition financing (LBO, mezzanine…) ;
- Assets financing (real estate or not).
Our specific experience allows us to negotiate with public and private partners of the company, every funding, covenant or security, in order to implement sustainable solutions, which meet our clients’ needs.
- CORPORATE - PRIVATE EQUITYOpen or Close
We assist and provide advice to companies, managers, shareholders and interested third parties (rescuers, investors, etc.) to analyse, negotiate, arrange and fund transactions of:
- Connecting companies (cooperation/joint ventures) ;
- Transfer of business/acquisition of stakes (majority/minority stake) ;
- Contribution of assets/mergers/spins off.
The legal and financial culture of the law firm allows us to design and adopt the most appropriate solution for our clients.
© 2013 Legal Notices